Thursday, April 23, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge: You're My Type

Hi Helen is here today sharing my project that made for SOUS Die Cut Challenge this week. The theme is Industrial. You are challenge to create any projects that has die cuts such as: typewriter, gear, telephone, lamp, light, etc.

I created a card with typewriter die cut from ... Using my Silhouette Cameo, I cut a piece of White Daisy cardstock and added on the card using glue pen.


And I stamped the sentiment from Happy Everything set on a piece of velum, heat-embossed it eith white embossing powder. I used Tombow Velum glue runner to glue the velum on the card. And I finished it with 2 chevron wood veneer.

I hope to see your projects, too. You can link up using the Mister Linky HERE.

Thanks for visitng today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..