Sunday, April 5, 2015

High Flying Fun

Let me start by saying...
HAPPY EASTER every bunny!!!!!!
We hope you have a wonderful day with friends and family
and will remember how this is the day that changed our lives!!!
Thank you Jesus!!!
Well it's me, Leah Schaeffer with you today to share my take on the new challenge 
we posted last Friday. Our newest Die Cut Challenge-
Clear Skies
Share ANY project featuring something you'll see in the sky
and make sure you've used and mentioned whatever dies you've
used on your project as well.
We look forward to visiting you soon! 
Now I have got to say, this was one of the rare times that I totally
ditched a project I had fully designed. This did start as a die cutting
page, yes, fully ready to go. But I simply wasn't feeling it. When I started
the project by pulling paper and found this boardwalk themed paper, I knew
I wanted to start there. I did however cut all the clouds (part of the challenge)
and those worked out just great. As did the stickers included in this paper collection.
I was surprised to end up liking the page! 



We appreciate you visiting us today and each day you come by! xoxo! 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Leah.. so many amazing details (as always)
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout...the colors, the clouds and the paper (the small squares in the background)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..