Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge: 3D Paper Succulents

Hello crafty friends, Helen is here. Today I would love to share with you a project I did for SOUS Die Cut Challenge this week. The theme is In The Garden. You can use any die cut shapes on your project as long as it follows the theme.

I love succulents but so far I have not yet succeed to keep them alive long enough as they should. And I saw a lot of inspirations about these paper succulents :) and I want to make them! This pot of succulents now sitting on the shelf in my craft room.

3D Paper Succulents

3D Paper Succulents

Supplies to make this pot of succulents:
Flower wires
Glue Gun
Glue stick
Silhouette Cameo
Cutting mat
Cutting blade
Cutting files from Silhouette Design Store:
Flower Pot of your choice with foam insert.

I hope you can play along with us for the SOUS Die Cut Challenge, In The Garden. You still have time to link up your project here.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..