Friday, March 13, 2015

March 13 Sketch Reveal


Hey folks!
Happy Friday to you all!
I know that many of you have kids home on break.
Either Easter break or just a few days off of school.
So we hope that you are handling that okay. LOL!

Hopefully some of you are getting a tiny bit more crafty time.
If so, we have our newest sketch to share with you today
as well as my share of my Disney layout!

Here's our sketch!


And my design...


   Even though I am not really one to journal much on my pages, I had to tell a few stories so at the end managed to squeeze these tags in...even with a little Disney ribbon! 



   I layered the heck out of this Lori Whitlock title. Cut in red with a grey offset. And then a shadow for the entire image in white. I thought that didn't pop enough so then created a shadow for the shadow. LOL. So there are actually 5 layers of card stock. Actually feels like something better then store bought because its so sturdy! I did add 3 die cut glasses like the ones from the kids in line waiting for the Toy Story ride! Look at that cute daughter of mine...LOL! Some of these wonderful goodies were a little present from Nanne to me while she was visiting the states recently. Thank you BESTIE! =)





 

Thanks for visiting us today!
post signature

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..