Saturday, January 24, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Warm and Cozy

Hi and welcome to Stuck On U Sketches. This is Julie from Cards by Cricut with my project for the Design Team Die Cut challenge - Warm and Cozy. This challenge gave me a little struggle at first because I was unsure how I was going to describe warm and cozy in a die cut. And this Winter has been pretty chilly here. With temps never getting out of the 30's, that can be cold. Then I thought about what makes me all warm and cozy and I came up with a
nice hot coffee or cocoa warming up your hands. So I came up with this cute card. I used the Cricut Lite cartridge Love A Latte. I cut the cafe cup at 4-1/2". Cutting it out on my Explore made it so easy to do plus it cut it so perfectly. I then put the card together. There is a detailed list on my blog.
     So get your supplies together and make your own warm and cozy project and do what I did if you can't think of anything. Ask yourself, "What makes you all warm and cozy?" Then get your project together. And don't forget to try for our top 3 competition. Thanks so much for coming to our blog and we all hope you have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..