Thursday, January 8, 2015

JAN 2 Sketch-Winter Wonderland


Hey y'all! Happy 2015!
It's Stephanie  here to share my layout using the first sketch of the New Year! It's a fabulous one  too, created by Leah:



And here is my layout:
I loved this line from Teresa Collin's, Santa's List. I wanted to keep the focus on this fun patterned paper, but took the circle elements & snowflakes from the sketch. I also used the picture & title placement as well.
I pulled out my Martha Stewart Arctic snowflake punch and my Marvy large snowflake punch to create more snowflakes in my page.

 All the stickers here are from Teresa Collins.

 The gold doily came from Studio Calico. I love the shimmer it lends to my layout!
This is a pretty straight forward, simple page but I wanted the photos to play star here. They are of my son & nephew being pulled in a sled  through the snow one winter's day. 
We hope you get the chance to play along with this fun sketch. We love seeing your creations! Be sure to  link up with the current sketch in the sidebar to the right.
Have a wonderful day, y'all!!


~Stephanie Eaken



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that is so cool.. love love love your prints and colors
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..