Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I Will Always Love You

Hi! It's Charlotte here today to share a layout done with the December 19th sketch. I've been in a wedding mode lately...well mostly I just need to get these albums done with and clean up the gigantic mess in my scraproom! LOL! BUT..the good news is that this sketch was another perfect one for me to do my layout with!


I am madly using up my stash of flowers and sparkly things! So much fun!


I used a few cuts done with my Silhouette to add onto the doilies. The love circle doubles as my title and I tucked it under and then over the photo.

Here's a reminder of what the sketch looked like.


We'd love to see what you create with this week's sketch, so make sure to link up your entries. You'll find it on the sidebar!

Charlotte




 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Char.. This is absolutely beautiful.. Love love love the colors and prints
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..