Saturday, December 27, 2014

Die Cut Challenge - Anything New Year

Hi and welcome. This is Julie from Cards By Cricut with today's Die Cut Challenge - Anything New Year. I can hardly believe that we will soon be celebrating 2015. Where did the year go? I just seems like yesterday that I was putting away Christmas decorations for Christmas last year. Boy that flew by. Today I have a card for you that I created. It is of this cute penguin and his top hat and cane. I chose this little guy because he reminds me of all the dapper parties we go to this time of year. I cut him out at 3.90 from Create a Critter 2 Cricut cartridge. I also used stickles on his bow tie and cane.
For more info about what I did on this project please go to my blog Cards By Cricut. I hope to see all of you with projects of your own for this challenge. The sky is the limit on this one so have a little fun with it. Thanks for stopping by SOUS and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..