Tuesday, December 9, 2014

But with you it's bettter!


Good day to everyone. I'm Eli from Scrap-colors. It's my day to share a page using the  December 6th sketch, you can find HERE.
At the moment, I'm addicted to an original Chirstmas palette: white, red and blue, to use old denims from my stash.


It's a very fast page: only papers, title and a few of embellishments: bottons, stickers, a denim star and some sequins (I love them)



Materials used
Papers; Bella BLVD, Stamperia, Craftitalia
White cardstock
White doily
Alfa: American Craft, Toga, The Paper Loft
Stickers: Authentique, Tim Holtz, Simple Stories, Sassafras
Chipboard: October Afretnoon
Sizzix Bigz Die -  Stars
Bottons, sequins, washi tape and jeans from my stash


Happy scrappy day and see you soon.
Elisabetta Colavero



4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..