Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29 ~ Flag ~ Die Cut challenge

Happy "Die cut "challenge Friday to all you fellow craft enthusiasts out there..LOL  
This Friday we decided to go with a die cut that is very versatile.. and so our Die cut challenge is FLAG.. 


We want you to think outside of the box with this one because we all know there are all kinds of different flags out there and we hope our Design teams projects inspire you to get creative.

So, lets get to the good stuff shall we:

My Friend, My Hero, My Love
Stand and Salute

You Float My Boat
Nanné Harry
Nanne's Creations
Wild Card2, Create a Critter & Life's a Beach


4th of July fun
Wanda Boardley
(Mickey & Friends and Stand & Salute)

Happy Independence Day
Lisa Norris
Circle and Stars Card - Silhouette Online Store


Happy Birthday
Tracey Kelly




We also have our top 3 winners from Our June 8th sketch challenge and they are as follows:





Congratulations ladies.. we certainly were stuck on your designs.. Leave a comment or email one of us (Leah, Nanné or Sandi) with your email address and we will send you one of our top 3 buttons..

We want to thank you all for stopping by today and if you feel inspired enough to create a flag themed project, do link it back to us so we can all come and see what you've created..
Hope everyone has a scrap happy weekend




8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! wWhat a pleasant surprise this was for me- to see I made the top 3-- thank-you I love your sketches and die cut challenges so Ill be sure to work them into my layouts again. here is my email addy: debbiebakk@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow me too, what a great surprise to see my layout win top 3. You have made my day. Many thank yous. I love all your sketches. Have a great day. my email is pac.wright@ntlworld.com
    BFN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies!
    Exciting!

    And AMAZING projects to the DT! Just incredible!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo these are just gorgeous everyone and huge congrats to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I'm so excited to have been chosen top3!! Thanks:) Congrats to the rest of the ladies!!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved playing along with the new challenge. Thanks for such great challenges and fabulous inspiration :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous projects, ladies! Great variety as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful projects design team! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..