Friday, March 2, 2012

March 2nd ~ Original Sketch ~



Happy March, everybody! We are so glad that you came by to visit us today! We adore  our followers and appreciate all your uplifting comments. And we LOVE seeing the projects you create in response to our challenges! That is one of the greatest things about having this challenge blog: seeing how the challenges come to life in your scrap room!

Even though many of you are still knee deep in snow, we thought we might throw some thoughts of Spring your way with today's sketch .. another original by one of our team leaders.

Also, we have a new Design Team member joining us this week. When we came across Charlotte's work, we knew right away that we wanted to add her to our team! Please be sure to welcome her!! Here is a little bit about Charlotte in her own words:


"Hi! My name is Charlotte Brochu and I live in Alberta, Canada. I've been happily married to my high school sweetheart for 33 years. I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls and the grandmother of one cute little grandson.  I work part time as a University Facilitator in the field of Education and also baby sit my grandson. I started scrapping about 13 years ago and have watched as this craft has grown by leaps and bounds! I'm always amazed and in awe of the new products coming out. Things sure have changed since I started and I can't wait to see where it will be going. I love to try new things and to grow as a scrapper! I"m very excited to be joining the Design Team at Stuck On U Sketches and look forward to meeting some new "Scrappy" friends!"

Okay! Time for some Design Team inspiration! 


Travel Together

Toadly Cute
Nanné Harry


At Last
Sandi Clarkson

Agnieszka Bellaidea
YOU LOVE SPRING AND ALL COLORUL FLOWERS, NOT JUST PINK

Wonder
Shona Keehn

Sweet
Fern Riley

Boys Will Be Boys
Charlotte Brochu

Happy bride
Stine Ursin

Together
Annette Gearside

 
I {heart} You  card
Andrea Amu

I think that wraps it up for today. Lots of great inspiration here. So, let's roll out some pages, ladies!



10 comments:

  1. I am SO excited to have Charolette with us! You are wonderfully talented and I look forward to getting to know you!
    And for the rest of you darlings...amazing! Can't wait to visit each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to SOUS Charlotte! Love your page and your grand-baby is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome Charlotte......wow amazing sketch and gorgeous creations everyone!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LOs and card ladies!! Love the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just amazing works of art, gals!
    Huge welcome aboard to you too, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fabulous layouts ladies! So much inspiration! Thanks so much for all your kind comments and welcomes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, great work, so many beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work Ladies..and congrats Charlotte on joining the team. Your work is fabulous, you will be a great additional to the wonderfully talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not had much mojo as of late! This sketch and all the projects helped me get back into the groove. I had so much fun looking at all your projects, and trying to incorporate the sketch into my own project:) Thanks for the great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loveeee all the layouts...I had sooo much fun with mine....minus Tink's eyes!!!joy!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..