Friday, July 30, 2010

July 30 Challenge ~Summer Inspired~

Our last reveal of the month and since its the end of July, we wanted to challenge you this week but without a sketch. How fun is that?..LOL..
Our challenge is "Summer Inspired"..

What have you been up to this summer?
What did you do last summer or the summer before that?
How about some old summer photos from when you were young or even when your parents were young?
The possibilities are endless..
So, now your job is to take out some of those great summer photos that you have hidden away and lets get creating..
The design team has been busy with summer layouts of their own and so, lets check out what everyone has created this week:




Sand + Sun = Fun
Nanné Harry
Nanne's Creations




Summer 2010
Leah Schaeffer
Beeing Creative and Feeling Cherry




Sweet Summer Breeze
Sandi Clarkson


Oh, one last thing! The winner of last week's blog candy is Amanda B! Amanda, thanks for playing with us! To claim your candy, send us your addy by 8/06/2010. Our email is stuckonusketches@ymail.com. Congrats! (And if you don't mind leaving a comment here, so that we'll know to check the email!)




6 comments:

  1. Thanks again Ladies for letting me be GD this week! It was SO MUCH FUN! All your layouts this week are fabulous as always! Can't wait to play along next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so loved this week! thanks Jill for joining us and congrats Amanda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pages are amazing!!!!! Love them all. I've tried to submit my page but it does not record it. Can anyone help????

    ReplyDelete
  4. well....I did last weeks sketch, but I'm new here so I missed see where it said it was due, so I went to post in on Sunday 8/1, and I guess I missed it. So, I'll get this one done and post them both on my same blog post... So do your challenges close on Fridays, Saturdays? I want to start playing along and don't want to miss the deadlines!!! Looking forward to playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I am totally bummed I miss that I won.. I was out of town for my daughters 1st birthday.. Thanks so much for choosing me..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..